Our mission is to safely provide cost-effective environmental contracting and project management services through process-driven systems to protect human health and the environment, and to support our clients by maximizing the overall value of their project.
RENOVA is an 8(a) small business with core competencies as a self‐performing environmental remediation, construction, and project management firm serving our clients since 2006. We employ an experienced team of project managers, environmental scientists and engineers, and heavy equipment and CDL operators. We have a proven track record of delivering projects on time, on budget, and with an excellent safety record.
As a company we work together making it a priority to achieve RENOVA’S Core Values:
Safety – We are committed to fostering a culture of safety, where our employees are motivated to act safely, encourage others to do the same, and to avoid injuries and incidents.
Integrity – We are committed to staying true to our values. We will do the right thing for the right reason. Our integrity is a source of pride that inspires confidence and trust.
Sustainability – Our work serves our families, our communities, and the environment. We will do our work using best practices that promote green and sustainable solutions.
Diversity – We value diversity. We know that the best solutions are developed by blending diverse perspectives. Promoting diversity and inclusion is the right thing to do and will help us provide our clients with the most qualified team and the best results.
Quality – We are dedicated to being experts in our trade, and to challenging ourselves to grow and learn. We will hold ourselves accountable to the quality of work we know we’re capable of.
Dignity – We know that we all have the same inherent value. We recognize the dignity of one another’s labor and strive to encourage and support one another. We will never take advantage of those who are vulnerable.
Resilience – By proactively addressing change and adversity, we strive to make our company resilient so that it can continue to provide stable opportunities for those who work here.
Find out how Renova can help you.
- Primary NAICS Code: 562910
- Unique Entity ID: YF39CKB7W4Y3
- CAGE Code: 688J7
- DUNS #: 042451981
- DSBS #: P1464090
- 8(a) Case #: 305549
- Bonding Capacity: 7.5M/7.5M
- EMR: 0.769 (through 06 December 2022)
- Insurance limits: 5M/5M
Certifications and Licenses
- NJ Home Improvement License #13VH11625600
- NJ Business Registration Certification #128874
- NJ Public Works Contractor Certification #687204
- NJDEP UST Certification #US331315 for Closure, Subsurface Evaluation, and Tank Testing
- NJ SBE Certification #A0162-39
- NJ MBE Certification #65428-20
- NY State MBE Certification #63335
- NYC MBE Certification # MWCERT2017-1054
- NY & NJ Port Authority MBE Certification
- DBE Certified
- City of Newark Business License #2019-080294
- Hazardous Materials Certification #20319550009BC