Our mission is to provide cost-effective environmental and project management services through process-driven systems in order to protect human health and the environment, and to support our clients by maximizing the overall value of their project.
RENOVA is an 8(a), Hispanic-Owned, Disadvantaged, Small Business Enterprise (8(a)/MBE/DBE/SBE) that specializes in environmental consulting and as a self-performing remediation and geotechnical contractor. Our in-house team consists of project managers, NJ-licensed subsurface evaluators, heavy equipment and CDL operators, and structural experts. RENOVA maintains an excellent safety record while consistently delivering projects on time and on budget.
Find out how Renova can help you.
- Primary NAICS Code: 562910
- DUNS #: 042451981
- CAGE Code: 688J7
- DSBS #: P1464090
- 8(a) Case #: 305549
- Bonding Capacity: 7.5M/7.5M
- EMR: 0.908 (through 06 December 2017)
- Insurance limits: 2M/2M
Certifications and Licenses
- NJ Home Improvement License #13VH03863000
- NJ Business Registration Certification #128874
- NJ Public Works Contractor Certification #687204
- NJDEP UST Certification #US331315 for Closure, Subsurface Evaluation, and Tank Testing
- NJ SBE Certification #A0009-03
- NJ MBE Certification #65428-20
- NY MBE Certification # MWCERT2017-1054
- NY & NJ Port Authority MBE Certification